Services > Accounting & Payroll > Accounting Services
Whether you need someone to fill in when your bookkeeper is on vacation, or you need us to be your bookkeeper, we can help.
Our team of certified accountants has the experience and knowledge to manage all your accounting needs. We will remain in constant contact with your office, answering your questions promptly and accurately. That will allow you to focus on your day-to-day operations and the growth of your business.
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger postings
- Maintenance of depreciation schedules
- Preparation of loan amortization schedules
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable postings
- Financial statements
- Federal and state business applications
- Computation and filing of federal and state monthly or semi-weekly withholding deposits
- Preparation of quarterly returns
- Preparation and electronic filing of annual W2 forms
- Computation and filing of sales/use tax deposits and returns
- Preparation of federal and state unemployment tax returns
- Preparation and electronic filing of annual 1099 forms
- Compensation and benefit planning
For more information, please contact us today.