Although you're not in the business of making money, financial matters are just as important for nonprofits as they are for other businesses.
When you work with Bergan Paulsen, you'll quickly realize that we're committed to the nonprofit sector. From financial support and presentations to our partners' and managers' active participation on numerous boards, we assist a broad variety of charitable organizations.
We understand the importance of your mission and how it's impacted by your financial resources. That's why you'll GET MORE from Bergan Paulsen. More insightful experience. More practical advice. And most importantly, more value.
- Financial audits, including A-133 and Yellow Book
- Completion of exempt organization tax returns
- Implementation of new accounting and regulatory guidance
- Operational reviews of internal control systems and office procedures
- Analysis of project financing and cash flow needs
- Assistance with accounting software implementation.
Additional Resources for Nonprofit Organizations
- Month-End & Year-End Checklist Templates for Nonprofits - End-of-month and end-of-year checklists that will help increase efficiencies and reduce adjustments at year-end.
- Quickbooks for Nonprofits - A user's guide to nonprofit and other features within QuickBooks.
- Iowa Nonprofit Resource Center - Useful information and prompt assistance for Iowa's nonprofits.
- IRS - Tax information for charities and other nonprofits.
- GuideStar - Review and download recent Form 990s from over 1.9 million nonprofit organizations.
- Board Source - Tools to increase the effectiveness of nonprofit boards.
- BDO Nonprofit - Insight for the tax-exempt community.
For more information, please contact us today.